PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
PE Freshwater Pellets – 3mm
$32.27 – $210.17CAD / ea
- PE® Freshwater Pellets: A nutritionally complete fish food for freshwater aquarium fish
- Formulated with fresh PE® MYSIS Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet
- PE ® Mysis Shrimp is sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics and is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer, and immunity booster
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory.
Offer the natural nutrition your fish love with greater convenience for you. PE Freshwater Pellets are formulated with sustainably harvested fresh PE Mysis shrimp as the first ingredient. Easy-to-offer, slow-sinking 3mm pellets are highly palatable and digestible and nutritionally complete. Ideally sized for medium to large freshwater aquarium fish.
Mysis diluviana, Deboned White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Krill Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Whey, Sodium Alginate, Molasses, Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Spirulina, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, l-Ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Chloride, HexMetPhos, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, p-Panthothenic Acid, Niacin, Choline, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, BHT, Inositol), Minerals (Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium)
Crude Protein: Min: 42%
Crude Fat: Min: 8%
Crude Fiber: Max: 2%
Ash: Max: 6%
Moisture: Max: 10%
Phosphorus: Max 0.75%
Omega 3: Min: 2%
Omega 6: Min: 1%
Vitamin A: 50000 IU/kg
Vitamin D: 2000 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 200 IU/kg
- As a general rule, feed PE® Pellets two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat within three minutes.
- Not for human consumption
I'm the aquarist who uses mysis at Mote Marine Aquarium for newly hatched skates and newly born stingrays. We have used your product to get both our clearnose skates and baby yellow stingrays to eat. The mysis seem to be the right size for their mouths when they are juveniles.
Lindsay Murdock Aquarist - Mote Marine Laboratory
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!
Carol Farmer Assistant Curator of Fishes
I am keeping these Indian mudskippers -- very cute -- about 3-4 inches long. I've been feeding them frozen bloodworm, and decided to try them on mysis. I feed them in a "shallows" in the 150 I have set up for them. The minute the mysis hit the water they were on it, frozen and all. They gorged until their little bellies were almost bursting. I have yet to see an aquatic creature that does not go absolutely nuts over PE Mysis.
David Lass Massachusetts
After feeding my seahorses your mysis for about 3 months; they are fat and happy!!! they give me baby seahorses (at least 300 ) each 14 days... So I'm very satisfied of your mysis.The frozen mysis is about 70 per cent of their diet.