PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
PE Frozen Mysis Shrimp
$17.99 – $69.99CAD / ea
- Frozen freshwater mysis shrimp for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Mysis diluviana are an excellent food extremely high in nutritional value
- Induces an energetic feeding response in even finicky aquarium fish
100% Mysis diluviana
Guaranteed Analysis (from dry weight)
- PE Mysis can be fed to fish in frozen cubes or poured into your aquarium after thawing. If clouding is a concern, rinse PE Mysis under cold running water or thaw in water and then pour off water prior to feeding.
- Please remember not to over feed. Only feed as much shrimp as your fish will eat in 2 or 3 minutes.
I picked up my Mysis today and they arrived wonderfully. All the fish I fed them to, absolutely devoured them. They are my Frontosas new favorite food. All my Discus ate them up eagerly...heads and all!! I want to thank you again for your excellent service and product.
Pierre Brenton Nova Scotia
I have a large saltwater aquarium (220 gallons) with very expensive fishes and invertebrates. I tried to feed them with your PE Mysis and they really went crazy about it. Since that time, some of my fishes refuse any other product I offer them!
Robert Boily Montreal, Quebec
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!
Carol Farmer Assistant Curator of Fishes
I'm the aquarist who uses mysis at Mote Marine Aquarium for newly hatched skates and newly born stingrays. We have used your product to get both our clearnose skates and baby yellow stingrays to eat. The mysis seem to be the right size for their mouths when they are juveniles.