PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
PE Frozen Mysis Shrimp
$17.99 – $69.99CAD / ea
- Frozen freshwater mysis shrimp for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Mysis diluviana are an excellent food extremely high in nutritional value
- Induces an energetic feeding response in even finicky aquarium fish
100% Mysis diluviana
Guaranteed Analysis (from dry weight)
|Crude Protein||69.5% min|
|Crude Fat||8.35% min|
|Crude Fiber||2.75% max|
- PE Mysis can be fed to fish in frozen cubes or poured into your aquarium after thawing. If clouding is a concern, rinse PE Mysis under cold running water or thaw in water and then pour off water prior to feeding.
- Please remember not to over feed. Only feed as much shrimp as your fish will eat in 2 or 3 minutes.
I picked up my Mysis today and they arrived wonderfully. All the fish I fed them to, absolutely devoured them. They are my Frontosas new favorite food. All my Discus ate them up eagerly...heads and all!! I want to thank you again for your excellent service and product.
Pierre Brenton Nova Scotia
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!
Carol Farmer Assistant Curator of Fishes
After feeding my seahorses your mysis for about 3 months; they are fat and happy!!! they give me baby seahorses (at least 300 ) each 14 days... So I'm very satisfied of your mysis.The frozen mysis is about 70 per cent of their diet.
Yvan Charbonneau Quebec
I have a large saltwater aquarium (220 gallons) with very expensive fishes and invertebrates. I tried to feed them with your PE Mysis and they really went crazy about it. Since that time, some of my fishes refuse any other product I offer them!