PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
PE Frozen Mysis Shrimp
$17.99 – $69.99CAD / ea
- Frozen freshwater mysis shrimp for fresh and saltwater aquarium fish
- Mysis diluviana are an excellent food extremely high in nutritional value
- Induces an energetic feeding response in even finicky aquarium fish
100% Mysis diluviana
Guaranteed Analysis (from dry weight)
|Crude Protein||69.5% min|
|Crude Fat||8.35% min|
|Crude Fiber||2.75% max|
- PE Mysis can be fed to fish in frozen cubes or poured into your aquarium after thawing. If clouding is a concern, rinse PE Mysis under cold running water or thaw in water and then pour off water prior to feeding.
- Please remember not to over feed. Only feed as much shrimp as your fish will eat in 2 or 3 minutes.
I am keeping these Indian mudskippers -- very cute -- about 3-4 inches long. I've been feeding them frozen bloodworm, and decided to try them on mysis. I feed them in a "shallows" in the 150 I have set up for them. The minute the mysis hit the water they were on it, frozen and all. They gorged until their little bellies were almost bursting. I have yet to see an aquatic creature that does not go absolutely nuts over PE Mysis.
David Lass Massachusetts
I'm the aquarist who uses mysis at Mote Marine Aquarium for newly hatched skates and newly born stingrays. We have used your product to get both our clearnose skates and baby yellow stingrays to eat. The mysis seem to be the right size for their mouths when they are juveniles.
Lindsay Murdock Aquarist - Mote Marine Laboratory
After feeding my seahorses your mysis for about 3 months; they are fat and happy!!! they give me baby seahorses (at least 300 ) each 14 days... So I'm very satisfied of your mysis.The frozen mysis is about 70 per cent of their diet.
Yvan Charbonneau Quebec
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!