PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
PE Saltwater Pellets – 2mm
$16.92 – $199.99CAD / ea
- PE® Pellets Saltwater Fish Food: A nutritionally complete fish food for saltwater aquarium fish.
- Formulated with fresh PE Mysis Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet.
- PE Mysis Shrimp sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton rich in Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids and high protein content.
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer and immunity booster.
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics food laboratory.
Mysis diluviana, Deboned White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Krill Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Whey, Sodium Alginate, Molasses, Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Spirulina, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, l-Ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Chloride, HexMetPhos, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, p-Panthothenic Acid, Niacin, Choline, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, BHT, Inositol), Minerals (Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium)
Crude Protein: Min: 42%
Crude Fat: Min: 8%
Crude Fiber: Max: 2%
Ash: Max: 6%
Moisture: Max: 10%
Phosphorus: Max 0.75%
Omega 3: Min: 2%
Omega 6: Min: 1%
Vitamin A: 50000 IU/kg
Vitamin D: 2000 IU/kg
Vitamin E: 200 IU/kg
- As a general rule, feed PE® Pellets two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat within three minutes.
- Not for human consumption
After feeding my seahorses your mysis for about 3 months; they are fat and happy!!! they give me baby seahorses (at least 300 ) each 14 days... So I'm very satisfied of your mysis.The frozen mysis is about 70 per cent of their diet.
Yvan Charbonneau Quebec
I'm the aquarist who uses mysis at Mote Marine Aquarium for newly hatched skates and newly born stingrays. We have used your product to get both our clearnose skates and baby yellow stingrays to eat. The mysis seem to be the right size for their mouths when they are juveniles.
Lindsay Murdock Aquarist - Mote Marine Laboratory
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!
Carol Farmer Assistant Curator of Fishes
I have a large saltwater aquarium (220 gallons) with very expensive fishes and invertebrates. I tried to feed them with your PE Mysis and they really went crazy about it. Since that time, some of my fishes refuse any other product I offer them!