PE PREMIUM FISH FOOD
Save Your Aquarium: Freshwater Pellets – 2mm
$200.00CAD / ea
- PE® Freshwater Pellets: A nutritionally complete fish food for freshwater aquarium fish
- Formulated with fresh PE® MYSIS Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet
- PE ® Mysis Shrimp is sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics and is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer, and immunity booster
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory.
After feeding my seahorses your mysis for about 3 months; they are fat and happy!!! they give me baby seahorses (at least 300 ) each 14 days... So I'm very satisfied of your mysis.The frozen mysis is about 70 per cent of their diet.
Yvan Charbonneau Quebec
I have a large saltwater aquarium (220 gallons) with very expensive fishes and invertebrates. I tried to feed them with your PE Mysis and they really went crazy about it. Since that time, some of my fishes refuse any other product I offer them!
Robert Boily Montreal, Quebec
Our juvenile leafy dragons, now 6 months old, have been eating the Piscine Energetics Mysis for about two months now!
Carol Farmer Assistant Curator of Fishes
I am keeping these Indian mudskippers -- very cute -- about 3-4 inches long. I've been feeding them frozen bloodworm, and decided to try them on mysis. I feed them in a "shallows" in the 150 I have set up for them. The minute the mysis hit the water they were on it, frozen and all. They gorged until their little bellies were almost bursting. I have yet to see an aquatic creature that does not go absolutely nuts over PE Mysis.